Education, Training, and Continuing Professional Development Industry Advisory Committee is responsible for all elements of the coaching and mentoring industry which relates to the coaches and mentors learn their skills, tools, techniques, etc. This Industry Advisory Committee covers the initial education and training, as well as the on-going professional development expected of each coach and/or mentor.
- comprised of all Formal Education Bodies and Professional Bodies (representing their accredited/credentialed private commercial training organisations) who are registered or accredited with the IRCM CIC.
- survey’s and requests for information are submitted to all Private Commercial Training Organisations who are registered with the IRCM CIC.
- N.B. the Education Advisory Committee has the final decision over what needs to be included in the IRCM CIC’s Codes for training/education. Where there is a dispute between the Coaching/Mentoring and/or Education Advisory Committees, the dispute must be raised with and resolved by the Steering Committee.
The Education, Training, and Continuing Professional Development Industry Advisory Committee is responsible for understanding the issues relating to all education, training, and continuing professional development within this industry, researching and reviewing these issues and putting forward recommendations for:
- Codes of Industry Ethics and Standards
- Unified Coaching and Mentoring Industry Core Competencies
- and all other relevant IRCM CIC Codes and Industry issues.