The overall reason a Support Group would REGISTER with the IRCM is to protect the consumer (their members), raise consumer confidence in the industry by bringing the industry together to work as a single industry incorporating the Unified Codes of Conduct in their training material, and determining the industry future; while providing an Ombudsman Service for all consumers.
It is to build trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching or mentoring industry; and is one of credibility.
Each Support Group:
- demonstrates that they are committed to building trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching and/or mentoring industry through their inclusion on the Education Directory.
- is helping consumers of the coaching and mentoring industry make better informed decisions.
- helps to bring this industry together for the good of the Consumer.
- demonstrate their commitment to their members and their consumer protection.
- demonstrates their commitment to supporting their member’s on-going Continuous Professional Development.
- demonstrating their commitment to the transparency and openness of this industry.
- raises the bar in the industry as a whole.
- agrees to abide by:
- Unified Code of Industry Ethics,
- Unified Industry Core Competencies,
- Disciplinary Procedures, and
- recognises the Ombudsman Service for consumers.
Currently all information provided by and correspondence with the IRCM is in English.