The overall reason an Individual Supplier would REGISTER with the IRCM is to protect the consumer, raise consumer confidence in the industry by bringing the industry together to work as a single industry under Unified Codes of Conduct, determining its own future while providing an Ombudsman Service for all consumers.
It is to build trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching or mentoring industry; and is one of credibility.
Each Individual Supplier (Coach and/or Mentor):
- demonstrates that they are committed to building trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching and/or mentoring industry through their inclusion on the Individual Suppliers Directory.
- is helping consumers of the coaching and mentoring industry to make better informed decisions.
- helps to bring this industry together for the good of the Consumer.
- demonstrates their commitment to their clients and their consumer protection.
- demonstrates their commitment to the transparency and openness of this industry.
- raises the bar in the industry as a whole.
- agrees to abide by:
- Unified Code of Industry Ethics,
- Unified Industry Core Competencies,
- Disciplinary Procedures, and
- recognises the Ombudsman Service for consumers.
- participates in the definition of the future of the industry; the Individual Suppliers Advisory Steering Committee will ask all registered Individual Suppliers (Coaches and/or Mentors) for their input.
The reason an Individual Supplier could choose to accredit/credential with a Professional Body, is to:
- gain an independent assessment of their professional capability, through accreditation or credentialing.
- demonstrate their commitment to their own on-going Continuous Professional Development.
- demonstrate their commitment to being a professional in their work.
Currently all information provided by and correspondence with the IRCM is in English.