Innovative Leadership International LLC
United States of America
IRCM Register Status
Suzi Pomerantz is an award-winning executive coach, facilitator, and #1 bestselling author with over 25 years of coaching and teaching experience working with leaders and teams in more than 200 organizations internationally across Government agencies, not-for-profit and private sector clients, including seven companies on the Fortune 100 list. Ms. Pomerantz specializes in executive coaching, leadership development, and innovative influence. A coaching veteran in the legal industry, Suzi has coached leaders in seven corporate law departments and over a dozen law firms.
Suzi’s strength lies in helping leaders and organizations find clarity within chaos. Her no-nonsense approach is professional, strategic, conversational, analytical and results-oriented. She was one of the first executive coaches to receive the Master Coach credential from the International Coach Federation over 20 years ago and is considered a thought leader in the coaching industry. This places her in the top 4% of coaches worldwide (according to the International Coach Federation, as of May 2017, only four percent of certified coaches in the world (803 of 22,349) hold the Master Coach credential).
Suzi at a Glance:
- #1 International Bestselling Author/ Co-Author of 8 books
- CEO, Innovative Leadership International LLC
- Advisor, Harvard Business Review’s Advisory Council
- Internationally credentialed Master Certified Coach since 1998
- Advisory Board Member, Founding Vice President and Executive Board Member of the International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations (ICCO)
- Founding Editorial Board Member of the International Journal for Coaching in Organizations (IJCO)
- Co-Founder of the Library of Professional Coaching
- Founder of the Leading Coaches’ Center
- Executive Board Member, Past Co-Chairman of the International Executive Coaching Summit
- Member, Forbes Coaches Council
- SupporTED coach for TED Fellows
- Executive Board Member, International Professional Coaching Publications Association
- Advisory Board Member, Philosophy of Coaching
- Advisory Board Member, WordSmithRapport
- Named Top 200 Small Business Coaches by The Six Figure Coach Magazine
- Named Coaching Top 50 by Corporate Vision Magazine
- Recipient of the 2017 ICF Global Board Chair’s Award
As Your Executive Coach:
I am highly committed to my clients’ success and sustainable transformation. I inspire trust and bring a subtle integration of warmth and wisdom to my work. My strength lies in helping leaders and organizations find clarity within chaos. I tend to work best with highly intelligent, dedicated professionals who want to get to the next level and craft a memorable brand legacy in their organization and the world. I love my work and serving leaders who influence and impact the world. I help mission-driven leaders who want to make an impact, both accelerate and amplify that impact. I believe in your greatest success.
When I work with you I:
- Develop a trusting relationship with you and listen – carefully and objectively — to what is happening in your business, in your world
- Tailor my business model and coaching approach to reflect your particular situation
- Connect the dots and help you make sense out of chaos and get clear (or see things through new eyes)
- Move the boxes that are preventing you from getting where you want to go
- Challenge old assumptions and blend fresh, new approaches with tried and true ones to maximize your particular agenda, challenge or goal
- Create a direct path to your maximum impact
- Customize ways to add value to your ultimate success
I agree to abide by the IRCM’s Unified Code of Ethics.
I agree to abide by the IRCM’s Disciplinary Procedures.
I recognise the IRCM as the coaching and mentoring industry Ombusman.
P.O. Box 1414, Clarksburg, MD 20871, United States of America
Trading Start Date:
Legal Entity Structure: Limited Liability Company
Coaching and/or Mentoring Accreditation/Credential and Training:
|International Coaching Federation||MCC – Master Certified Coach|
|International Association of Coaching|
|National Association of Professional Women|
|Forbes Coaches Council||Official Member|
|Association for Coaching Excellence||Platinum Coach Designation
for Client Results and Satisfaction
This coach/mentor has undertaken additional formal and informal Qualifications, Training, as well as a range of Short Courses and Workshops.
For more information about their qualifications and training, please contact the coach/mentor.
This organisation provided the details on registration and with the exception of the Listed, Registered, Accredited flags; the extent to which you may rely on the information displayed and to be correct is in the hands of the Organisation.
are professionals and organisations who have been listed either during the IRCM’s independent search of the globe to discover exactly how many coaches, mentors, and organisations are currently trading; or by request. These professionals and organisations may have selected not to confirm their details, register or accredit with the IRCM and have not confirmed that they abide by the unified Code of Ethics and disciplinary procedures.
are professionals and organisations who have agreed to abide by a unified code of ethics and disciplinary procedures.
are professionals and organisations who have agreed to abide by a unified code of ethics and disciplinary procedures; and who have successfully completed the IRCM’s accreditation process.
demonstrates that the coach or mentor has valid Professional Indemnity Insurance. It is recognised that not every country recognises Professional Indemnity Insurance, but it is the recommendation of the IRCM that all coaches and mentors have valid Professional Indemnity Insurance.