Individual Suppliers as simply the Coaches and Mentors who provide the service to their clients.
The IRCM encourages all Coaches and Mentors to gain accreditation/credentialing with one or more Professional Bodies and to ensure that their name is included on the IRCM through the link provided by their selected Professional Body/ies. A Coach and/or Mentor may select to REGISTER independently of their Professional Body. Where a Coach and/or Mentor selects not to join or gain accreditation/credentialing with a Professional Body, they may select to REGISTER independently; their reason for not joining a Professional Organisation is passed onto the Future Direction Department.
The benefits for a Coach and/or Mentor joining the IRCM in their remit to building trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching or mentoring industry is one of credibility.
Each coach and/or mentor:
- demonstrates that they committed to building trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching or mentoring industry through their inclusion on the Individual Suppliers Directory or by accrediting/credentialling with an IRCM registered/accredited Professional Body.
- is focused on helping consumers of the coaching and mentoring industry make better informed decisions.
- either directly by registering or by accrediting/credentialling with an IRCM registered/accredited Professional Body, they agree to abide by:
- Unified Code of Industry Ethics,
- Unified Industry Core Competencies,
- Disciplinary Procedures,
- recognise the Ombudsman Service for consumers.
- by accrediting/credentialing with an IRCM registered/accredited Professional Body, is a thought leader with a voice in defining the future of the industry.
Although the IRCM partners with the Professional Bodies and Formal Education Bodies to define the future of the industry, the Individual Suppliers Advisory Steering Committee will ask all registered coaches and/or mentors for their input.
INITIAL APPLICATION FEE:
REGISTERED = £180.00
Please note – renewal fees are charged on each anniversary of registering and/or accreditation application.
REGISTERED = £120.00
Annual Registered Fee:
- Annual fee = £100.00
- VAT = £20.00
Initial One-off application fee (charged on initial application):
- One-off registration fee = £50
- VAT = £10
This single central unified directory is provided for the benefit of the consumers, and each directory provides details of all Organisations/Individuals who demonstrate their commitment to excellence in the coaching and mentoring industry:
- LISTED by the IRCM provides the consumers with a list of all Organisations and Individuals trading in the coaching and mentoring industry who have not selected to demonstrate their commitment to excellence.
- REGISTERED by the IRCM demonstrates that the each Organisation or Individual who selects to REGISTER, provides a level of commitment to excellence by demonstrating that they have agreed to abide by the Unified Code of Industry Ethics, Unified Industry Core Competencies, Disciplinary Procedures, and an Ombudsman Service for Consumers.
- ACCREDITED – Accreditation is available to all Professional Bodies who register with the IRCM and in addition to their commitment of REGISTERING, Accreditation provides an additional level of professionalism, accountability and a level of confidence through the IRCM’s verification of the services provided by a Professional Body for its members.
Currently all information provided by and correspondence with the IRCM is in English.