Each individual and organisation is displayed on the relevant Directory under one of the following categories – Accredited (Professional Bodies), Registered, or Listed.
REGISTERED demonstrates that each Organisation and Individual provides a level of commitment to excellence by demonstrating that they have:
- agreed to abide by the unified Code of Conduct:
- Unified Code of Industry Ethics,
- Unified Industry Core Competencies,
- Disciplinary Procedures, and
- recognise the Ombudsman Service for Consumers
- agreed to active involvement in the relevant industry advisory Steering Committee.
The IRCM CIC Registered Professional Bodies and IRCM CIC Registered Formal Education Bodies have committed to building trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching and/or mentoring industry through their inclusion on the Directory, and active involvement in the future development of the coaching and mentoring industry.
The IRCM CIC Registered Private Commercial Training Organisations, and Coaches and/or Mentors have committed to building trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching and/or mentoring industry through their inclusion on the Directory, and timely involvement in their responses to the IRCM CIC Steering Committee requests for information, surveys, and questionnaires.