The overall reason a Coach and/or Mentor would REGISTER with the IRCM CIC is to protect their consumers.
Registering with the IRCM CIC raises consumer confidence in the industry.
You will be part of bringing the industry together to work as a single industry, under a Unified Codes of Conduct.
You have the opportunity to participate in determining the future of the coaching and mentoring industry.
Registering with the IRCM CIC will build trust, confidence, and excellence in the coaching or mentoring industry; and is one of credibility.
Each Coach and/or Mentor stands out from the crowd, by:
- demonstrating their commitment to providing excellence in the coaching and/or mentoring industry.
- demonstrating their commitment to building trust and confidence in the coaching and/or mentoring industry.
- taking their consumer’s satisfaction seriously.
- demonstrating their commitment to their clients and their consumer protection.
- helping consumers of the coaching and mentoring industry to make better-informed decisions.
- helping to bring this industry together for the good of the Consumer.
- believing that a single agreed Codes of Conduct are important for the industry.
- demonstrating their commitment to the transparency and openness of this industry.
- raising the bar in the industry as a whole.
- recognising the Ombudsman Service for consumers.
- positively influencing the coaching and/or mentoring industry by actively participating in the creation of the future of the industry.
Currently all information provided by and correspondence with the IRCM is in English.